No subject

Tue Jul 10 10:02:55 BST 2007

This is a letter concerning coreymon77's entrance into the Ubuntu community.
The reason
I pick coreymon77 for this position is because he was the one who introduced
me to the Ubuntu/Kubuntu distributions. Coreymon was patient through my
months of questions, concerns, and overall nagging behavior and did not once
panic, or go into a frenzy. Coreymon also told me how to properly use the
KDE environment as well as upgrade my distro to the latest builds
efficiently and effectively. He also helped people a lot in #kubuntu as well
as in private if needed.

 - Colin

IRC nick: whop