KDE4 / QT4 plans

john levin john at technolalia.org
Sun Feb 18 00:24:19 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have googled heavily about this, but would like to ask about plans for
KDE4 and QT4 alphas/betas in Kubuntu.

Although I know that there isn't a timescale for KDE4 as yet, there are
alpha packages available - one for kubuntu dating from circa Sept, and
more recent ones for mac OS X * - and I would like to know, even if it
isn't in any shape to be shipped officially with Feisty, Feisty+1 or
even Feisty+2, whether there are plans for testing betas for kubuntu.

Thanks,

John Levin

* I believe that at the moment, OS X has the best pre-compiled packages
of any platform.