Kubuntu Testing Team is born!

Martin B. necteno at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 17:59:51 BST 2006

Well, Kubuntu Testers is a team for advanced users (and other folks)
who want to help with testing.

Kubuntu Users are simply the Kubuntu users, not much more :o)

Kubuntu Members are people who substantially contributed to Kubuntu,
you have to be accepted there. It's an honour to be in there (at least
for me it would :o).

Kubuntu Team are (finally!) the real developers.

Hope you understand now :o)

Martin