AW: Re: window decoration for dapper final?

Terry Davis terry.g.davis at ardmoreite.com
Wed Mar 22 21:16:05 GMT 2006

[quote]
+1 for reverting to the previous usplash theme.  The blue is too intense
in the new usplash theme too and overall the new theme just looks very
rough, the old one was better.
All these new intense blues don't match
with the other nice peaceful light blues of KDE and Kubuntu and
kubuntu.org/kubuntuforums.net/ubuntuforums.org
<http://kubuntu.org/kubuntuforums.net/ubuntuforums.org> artwork.
[/quote]

I not sure if this will help any but i know it has helped me a lot in
web dev work http://www.colorcombos.com/

Gripshine
`just some guy`

--