DapperFlight4 - no Kubuntu information available?

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Mon Feb 20 00:25:50 GMT 2006

There currently isn't a Kubuntu Flight anything wiki page.  At one time
mgalvin said he would try and provide screenshots of each reelease as well,
but that hasn't been done.

To see what is currently in Dapper, the release notes are kept up to date on
doc.ubuntu.com and you can see what is going on.  However I haven't had time
to do a Wiki page about that