new developer needs help

ashok pappu ashokpappu at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 19 05:10:54 BST 2006

I am not sure why you are asking that question.  I am trying to do some
serious stuff in c++.  I have very little practical experience in c++
(and in QT) having done it only in school.  I have no experience
contributing to open source software.  I am very interested in learning
c++ and contributing to KDE.  so I started to build KDE and seek help.
If this is not the right place to start please advise.
Thank you
Ashok Pappu