Kubuntu dapper-flight-6+ feedback

Christoph Wiesen chris at deadhand.com
Mon Apr 17 15:27:41 BST 2006

---------------------------
XF86AudioRaiseVolume isn't set
---------------------------
The special keyboard button "Volume Up", that is handled
as "XF86AudioRaiseVolume" when the appropriate Keyboard layout is selected in
system settings is not configured. It usually works in a new KDE installation
(maybe it broke in KDE 3.5, maybe it broke in dapper, not sure). Actually the
other keys ("Volume Down", "Mute") work fine - it's just "Volume Up" that's
missing. I'm lookin for the right option, but just can't find where to enable
it again. Normally an OSD displaying your volume changes comes up as well
(works vor "Volume Down" and "Mute"), so I assume it's set somewhere as a
global option.