Time config in flight-6 installer

Michel D'HOOGE michel.dhooge at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:52:52 BST 2006

2006/4/13, Rajeev J Sebastian <rajeev_jsv at dinamis.com>:

> I just got the Kubuntu dapper flight 6. Upon installing it, I was asked
> whether my system time was UTC or not.

IIRC there is a hint saying that if you only (plan to) install Linux, you
should choose UTC. But if you (will) also have Windows, you must choose
local time. At least, there was something like that in the debian installer.

It would be nice if the the dialog actually shows what time the system is
> set
> to. This would make it easier to make the choice when the dialog comes up.

I agree with you.

Cheers
--
Michel