Kubuntu translations

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:04:06 BST 2006

Hi Leticia,

Thanks for proposing your help.

> I've been searching Launchpad, (K)Ubuntu wiki and even Google for
> information on how to translate Kubuntu packages. I know KDE files
> will be in Rosetta for Dapper (at least the wiki says that), but I
> would like to help anyways.

KDE translations ARE BEING added to Rosetta. Quite a few are already there,
including adept. I've translated adept with a few other guys last week. You
can find the adept translations here :
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/dapper/+source/ept/+translations . Don't
forget to set your preferred localizations so you can translate it in the
languages of your choice.

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/dapper/+translations is the whole list of
current translations in Dapper. Just choose your language and go on with
translation :)

Raphaël

--
Raphaël Pinson