Jason Straight jason at jeetkunedomaster.net
Sun Oct 23 12:48:48 CDT 2005

On Sunday 23 October 2005 13:32, Jamon Camisso wrote:
> > Whoah, I see that's not that case. Ok, I appologize, and now I have to
> > investigate why my damn KDE was so messed up after install. And now to
> > rollback kde. I had so many problems I just assumed it was 3.5 beta :-/
>
> You might want to check this thread for the arts problem:
>
> Apart from that, 3.5 beta2 seems fairly stable for me.

Well, aside from that I can't even right click on a desktop icon w/o kwin
dying. I think something really got borked with my install. And I did a fresh
install to avoid any remnants from old version messing it up :( I dunno, I'm
just really frustrated at this point because I have work to do and my system
is a bit too messy to get it done very well. I'll figure it out and probably
kick myself when I find the solution, as usual.