Seed/archive resync

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 29 00:14:27 CST 2005

Hi!

Matt Zimmerman [2005-03-28 11:24 -0800]:
>    o db4.0
>    o gnupg2
>    o openct
>    o opensc
>
> Martin says that libopenct0 and libopensc1 are not packaged properly; they
> either need to be fixed, or dependencies on them removed.  libscam1 is part
> of opensc.

In addition, I'm somewhat concerned about the supportability of
SmartCard drivers. SmartCard readers are still very rare and they
interact with hardware that is hardly accessible to us. So Andreas and
I agreed to dropping SmartCard support from kdepim so far. They are
not yet a killer feature either IMHO.

> gnupg2 build-depends on libopensc1-dev which depends on the opensc packages,
> so it cannot move until those issues are resolved.

Andreas, can this build-dependendy be dropped from gnupg2?

Martin
--
Martin Pitt               http://www.piware.de
Ubuntu Developer    http://www.ubuntulinux.org