Remastering kubuntu

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Wed Mar 23 00:05:46 CST 2005

Apologies for asking this here but I've now spent 2 days
trying to add a small program (bpalogin) to one of the
latest liveCDs so I can use it on a cable network. The
problem is when rebuilding the image from the instructions
on the wiki the resulting image size keeps increasing.
As a test just now I removed openoffice and locales which
is about 250 Mb but the resulting iso is 14Mb larger than
the original!

Could someone please point me to some documentation to
work around this, or, docs to build a system from scratch?

--markc