Wow!

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.nl
Fri Apr 1 11:32:27 CST 2005

Hi (K)Ubuntu people,

I installed Kubuntu on my main workstation and I was impressed by the smooth
installation process and the slick-looking desktop that awaited me
afterwards. Most of the stuff just worked out of the box, and it took only
20minutes from booting the installation CD until I could login onto the KDE
desktop.

Impressive!

BTW, we're making good progress with guidance (which I saw on your TODO list),
it's not yet ready for production, but we're slowly approaching a usable set
of tools and I will probably have more time over the next months to get it
running.

Cheers, and thanks for your good work!
--
sebas