[Kubuntu-de] Linuxtag and Kubuntu poster

Marcus Czeslinski czessi at kubuntu-de.org
Don Jun 7 19:20:05 BST 2007

> > > Would someone be able to write a paragraph or two about how the
> > > Kubuntu stand at Linuxtag went?
> > >
> > > https://wiki.kubuntu.org/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue44
> >
> > Yes, I do it.
>
> Great, thanks.

The article is ready in German, we'll just have to do the translation (and
will do so shortly).

We have also prepared some nice pictures and and we will upload them to
www.kubuntu-de.org next saturday.

http://webcam.kubuntu-de.org/images/final/

> It would be good if we could get it for Akademy.  Could you post it to
> me (http://jriddell.org/contact.html).

Akademy without this poster... no way! I'll post it to you next week.

> Keep a receipt of postage and I can claim expenses if needed.

No problem, I spend it. It would be great, if you could post it back to us
after Akademy. We will have a booth at Froscon in august and some other
events.

> What makes up the other booth stuff? (Just being nosey.)

- Some flyers in German (translation from the Kubuntu Marketing material)
- some poster about the German Kubuntu Community
- impersonal business cards => front = about kubuntu || back = about the
german kubuntu community http://www.d-s-p.de/files/kubuntu/visi.pdf .. I will
send you one to take a look. They were highly in demand on LinuxTag

--
Gruß

Marcus Czeslinski
http:/www.kubuntu-de.org