[Bug 1839432] Re: [CVE] malicious .desktop files (and others) would execute code
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1839432 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Aug 15 16:46:03 UTC 2019
This bug was fixed in the package kde4libs - 4:4.14.38-0ubuntu7
kde4libs (4:4.14.38-0ubuntu7) eoan; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: malicious .desktop files (and others) would execute
code (LP: #1839432).
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-14744.diff: removes the affected feature as
* Build against OpenSSL 1.1:
- use Fedora-provided patch backport by Daniel Vrátil and Wolfgang Bauer
- In Build-Depends, replace libssl1.0-dev by "libssl-dev (>= 1.1)"
* Mark an additional symbol as optional on ppc64el.
-- Rik Mills <rikmills at kubuntu.org> Thu, 15 Aug 2019 14:10:10 +0100
** Changed in: kde4libs (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kde4libs in Ubuntu.
[CVE] malicious .desktop files (and others) would execute code
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the kubuntu-bugs