error 404 on kernel-ubuntu.com

Juerg Haefliger juerg.haefliger at canonical.com
Tue Oct 17 11:48:09 UTC 2023

On Mon, 16 Oct 2023 17:30:36 +0200
Sune Mølgaard <sune at molgaard.org> wrote:

> Thank you, Juerg :-)
>
> Incidentally, though, in the interrim period between the build servers
> switching to a new Ubuntu release, which is often done in the beta stage
> and me actually upgrading, I usually do my own builds basen on the
> https://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel-test/ubuntu/+source/linux/+git/mainline-crack
> cod/mainline/v6.x tags, but those tags haven't shown up since
> cod/mainline/v6.6-rc5 and cod/mainline/codv6.5.6 for those two series.
>
> I used those tags to get the debian/ dirs that enable building the same
> debs as the build servers.
>
> Do the build servers pull from another repo as of late, since they can
> still build?

The mainline build automation has been moved to a different server. It kicks
in when new upstream tags are detected and farms out the builds of the binary
packages to individual build servers and then collects the results and pushes
the cod/mainline tags to LP. That collection/pushing seems broken atm. We're
looking into it.

...Juerg