error 404 on kernel-ubuntu.com

Sune Mølgaard sune at molgaard.org
Mon Oct 16 15:30:36 UTC 2023

Thank you, Juerg :-)

Incidentally, though, in the interrim period between the build servers
switching to a new Ubuntu release, which is often done in the beta stage
and me actually upgrading, I usually do my own builds basen on the
https://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel-test/ubuntu/+source/linux/+git/mainline-crack
cod/mainline/v6.x tags, but those tags haven't shown up since
cod/mainline/v6.6-rc5 and cod/mainline/codv6.5.6 for those two series.

I used those tags to get the debian/ dirs that enable building the same
debs as the build servers.

Do the build servers pull from another repo as of late, since they can
still build?

--
Optimism: The doctrine that everything is beautiful, including what is
ugly, everything good, especially the bad, and everything right that