Meta-package naming for Xenial LTS backports

Christopher Arges chris.j.arges at canonical.com
Fri Aug 5 19:36:59 UTC 2016

FWIW -dev has a specific meaning with debian binary packages, as it usually
contains headers / code etc.

-preview seems fine

So -hwe-16.04-preview means, roll me earlier to the 18.04 kernel when it
becomes available?
While -hwe-rolling-preview means, roll me to any new HWE kernel whenever it
is available?

--chris