NAK: [precise/quantal][sru] pull-request: fsnotify: simplify locking

Chris J Arges chris.j.arges at canonical.com
Fri Jan 4 14:03:57 UTC 2013

On 01/04/2013 06:24 AM, Tim Gardner wrote:
> Chris - I hate to be a giant pain in your ass, but I think this patch
> set requires a new bug report. We missed the packaging window so I can't
> rebase the original series out of existence, plus there is one extra
> patch in this new series that again messes with locking order which
> deserves regression testing.
>
> rtg

Ok I'll create a new bug report and new SRU.

Overall is this pull-request OK with the reverts + new patches? I'll
change the branch name before resubmitting, but want to be sure I have
all my i's crossed and t's dotted.

I've run the quantal patches for most of the day a few days ago, but I
can run a few VM's over the weekend as well with the test running after
rebuilding.

--chris