Lucid netboot installer and net be2net module

Peter Matulis peter.matulis at canonical.com
Wed Mar 30 19:22:14 UTC 2011

I have a report that the Lucid network installer will not deal with
devices requiring the be2net driver.  Lucid media and Maverick media and
net install work fine.  Can someone confirm this or should I just open a
bug on it?  I've attached dmesg and lspci reports from a Maverick
install.  Is this a case of a missing udeb?

--
Peter