Suspend and Resume debugging and a BIOS wiki page

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 2 20:26:54 UTC 2011

The wiki page regarding BIOS and Ubuntu[1] and its section on Supend /
Resume seems redundant with Debugging Kernel Suspend Hibernate resume.
I'm guessing it hasn't been removed because of the soak test code listed
there.  I seem to recall a suspend_test script as a part of checkbox.
Does the checkbox test accomplish the same thing as the soak test code?

Additionally, the whole page seems more developer oriented.  Is that a
fair statement?

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BIOSandUbuntu

--
Brian Murray