Logitech Headset

Kevin McKinney klmckinney1 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:35:58 UTC 2010

Luis,
Yeah, I was thinking about reverse engineering the process and delineating
that in a formal report; but my project would be stronger by creating a new
driver. So I will look at porting another device.

Thank you for your help!! I am glad you chimed in!!

Do you mind if I send any more questions I have to you?  I will limit my
questions to only two per week (if needed)…

Thanks,
Kevin