Urgent pleeease help! stuck!

Naresh Mehta nareshtechs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:09:09 UTC 2010

Hi Praseen,

I generally create a separate partition and file system for doing these kind
of things. You can read more at:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter02/creatingpartition.html

Sorry for not being specific but the moto should always be to never mess
around with the working/production partition, FS and kernel. You can also do
things inside a Virtual Machine if you really need to sandbox your system. I
would prefer Virtual Box but have seen some XEN action as well.

BR; Naresh
http://www.naresh.se/