[GIT PULL] [lucid] versatile updates and build fix

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 7 22:18:34 UTC 2010

        Hi

 Please pull from the versatile-config-tweaks branch in
 lool/ubuntu/ubuntu-lucid.git it contains a new set of fixes to the
 versatile flavour.

      UBUNTU: [Config] versatile: Add RTC support
      UBUNTU: [Config] armel: Enable NEON
      UBUNTU: [Config] versatile: Builtin MMC support
      UBUNTU: [Config] versatile Builtin SCSI controller
      UBUNTU: [Config] armel Disable dma_cache_sync callers
      UBUNTU: [Config] armel Disable asm/time.h users
      UBUNTU: [Config] armel Disable out of range udelay()
      UBUNTU: [Config] armel Disable flush_cache_range() users

 The RTC fix is important as otherwise fsck keeps triggering on boot.
 The last four fixes unbreak the .deb build by disabling drivers which
 don't build on armel or armel/versatile, sorry about that.

 Note however that the build stops at the ABI check; I didn't yet look
 at how to update the ABI, but I can provide files from my built tree if
 that helps.

   Thanks,
--
Loïc Minier