[GIT PULL] [lucid] versatile updates and build fix

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 7 23:13:37 UTC 2010

 I pushed two additional nice to have commits:
Eric Miao (1):
      UBUNTU: [Config]: Enable ubuntu/ directory

Loïc Minier (1):
      UBUNTU: [Config] armel Enable ubuntu/ drivers

 The former is a cherry-pick from the mvl-dove tree to enable ubuntu/
 drivers and the latter updates the configs; feel free to squash these
 two together, I felt this was easier to review as above.  This built
 for me with:
DEB_HOST_ARCH=armel \
    fakeroot debian/rules build-versatile CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabi-

 didn't try a dpkg-bp build though as I know that doesn't pass
 abi-check.

 The above notably gives aufs, so quite desirable for livefs testing.

--
Loïc Minier