Please include patch from bug 606081 (missing copy_from_user in radeon drm code)

Dr. David Alan Gilbert dave at treblig.org
Sat Aug 7 17:59:45 UTC 2010

Hi,
  Please could you pick up my patch in bug 606081

It fixes a missing copy_from_user in the radeon drm code that
causes an oops running google earth on 64bit Maverick.

It's not clear to me whether there also needs to be a separate
fix to the 32bit compat code; but the patch fixes the oops
which is a pretty obvious missing copy_from_user.
(I don't think it's actually a security issue - the read value
is only used in a comparison, not returned directly).

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    |       Running GNU/Linux       | Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org |                               | In Hex /