loop device

Eugene Gorodinsky e.gorodinsky at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 18:58:37 UTC 2009

Since nobody answered, I guess there's no reason for it. Is it
possible then to change the option "CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=y" to
"CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=m"? This allows to enable loop device partitions
(by setting the max_part option, which doesn't work when the module is
compiled in) as well as change the number of loop devices. I wanted to
submit a patch, but apparently the configs are generated
automatically, so I'm not really sure how to do that.