include ext4

Jason Newton nevion at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:59:29 UTC 2008

Theodore Tso wrote:
> What -rc release is it currently on?  A lot of fixes went in during
> the 2.6.27-rc series, so that's actually rather important.

Looks like 2.6.27-rc7 and October 16th as the kernel freeze date.

> The biggest and most important patch pending for 1.41.2 isn't actually
> an ext4-specific bug.  I didn't notice right away, unfortunately, but
> ever since a little while before 1.41.0 was released ...
This is nice, it improves odds of 1.41.2/related important patches
getting dragnetted into intrepid I should think since it's on 1.41.0,
else keep a partially broken fsck for ext2/3/4.

ps.  Does anyone else notice that Ted's emails are not showing up on
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2008-September/thread.html?
Mine are and I don't think mit.edu is a source of spam....