include ext4

Theodore Tso tytso at
Thu Sep 25 13:21:45 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 06:59:29PM -0700, Jason Newton wrote:
> ps.  Does anyone else notice that Ted's emails are not showing up on
>  Mine are and I don't think is a source of spam....

I've been getting notes from mailman saying that my e-mails are
getting held for moderation because I'm not a subscriber to the
kernel-team mailing list.  So maybe whoever is supposed to be
moderating the mailing list traffic is on vacation, or out of the
office?  Or maybe I somehow ended up on the "automatically flush all
e-mails from this luser" filter.  :-/

							- Ted