Revisit adding lirc modules to kernel tree

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 12 22:29:48 UTC 2007

Ben,

I cleaned up as many warnings as I could from the patch.  The number now
should be much more manageable.
I contacted the upstream lirc_cmdir writer, and got ahold of the missing
source file for that external symbol.  It is now added as well.

As for lirc_gpio, it appears to have been using some deprecated bttv
functionality that has been removed.  I disabled it for now, and sent an
email to the lirc-list mailing list to find out more information.

Since everything else is clean, I re-enabled the build of other items.

Thanks,

Mario

--
Mario Limonciello