Missing SND_HDA_INTEL in Gutsy

Ben Collins ben.collins at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 18 16:50:02 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-08-18 at 12:28 -0400, Kyle McMartin wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 11:57:42AM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> > If you've got patches for snd-hda-intel to make it work with 1420, then
> > re-enable snd-hda-intel everywhere in linux-source, and revert the
> > snd-hda-intel stuff in lum.
> >

> No. I decided to keep the out of tree stuff since it fixes more than one
> Dell box.

It doesn't work on my 1521 because the one I put in lum requires some
core snd changes.

Tim, how about ditching what I have in lum, and copy the sound/pci/hda
from linux-source to lum, and applying your patches to get things
working?

--
Ubuntu   : http://www.ubuntu.com/
Linux1394: http://wiki.linux1394.org/