bug contact 2.6.19

Ben Collins ben.collins at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 20 00:38:29 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 23:45 +0100, Tormod Volden wrote:
> Hi,
> Shouldn't this team/list be the bug mail contact for
> linux-source-2.6.19 ? Seems like the 2.6.19 errors currently just go a
> little unnoticed into the ubuntu-bugs bucket.

a) No, this list is not meant to be high volume (and it means the kernel
team would end up getting dupes of all bug emails)

b) Can't see how you can say that. I've been handling 2.6.19 bugs quit
regularly. If you mean the past week, then that's because all of
Ubuntu/Canonical was at an AllHands meeting last week. So I haven't had
time to do much with it.