[Bug 35319] Re: Can't awake from suspend or hibenation
lliyan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:29:20 UTC 2006
** Summary changed:
- no Fn at all Vaio SZ1XP Dapper
+ Can't awake from suspend or hibenation
** Description changed:
- This is a rather new Sony Vaio SZ1XP (very similar to SZ110 model).
+ Ubuntu LTS 6.06
- I don't get to work the Fn+something keys at all. No S1 nor S2 keys
- neither. Power button works.
+ 1. Sony Vaio SZ1XP
+ 2. IBM Thinkpad T2x
- No /var/log/acpid messages at all when pressing them...
+ I can properly lock the screen and reopen it. But I can't awake it from suspend and hibenation. Power on, no key useful, I have to reboot after cutting down AC and battery.
Can't awake from suspend or hibenation
More information about the kernel-bugs