Aggregate all bundle.yaml | API endpoint

Ilias Tsoumas itsoum at unipi.gr
Mon Jun 4 12:04:34 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I have designed and I am developing a novel recommender system which will
provide recommendations at application graph (=bundle) composition time.
Now I need a real graphs dataset. I think that all juju bundles of
components is a good real dataset. Are there some how to aggregate all
these "bundle.yaml" files? Are there some api endpoint?
This work is funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and
innovation program under grant agreement No 761898 project Matilda.

Kind regards,
Ilias Tsoumas