using the juju client from jenkins

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 13:01:53 UTC 2017

Konstantinos,

Thanks for that. I need to get CI/CD setup for my charms, that will be very
helpful to me very soon.

Possibly I didn't illuminate the issue I'm having correctly though.

1) I have a pdl-api charm, that manages the pdl-api.snap.
2) My CI/CD pipeline for the pdl-api has two steps; build, deploy.
    - The build job tests the code and builds the snap, then passes the
built artifact to the deploy step.
    - The deploy step basically takes the built snap and attaches it to the
pdl-api charm https://imgur.com/a/UiIg7

The issue at hand, is that my jenkins user token expires and I end up with
a failing deploy job http://paste.ubuntu.com/26019762/ .

To remedy this, I always have to `juju ssh jenkins/0; sudo -ui jenkins;
juju login`

Is this more clear?

Thanks