using the juju client from jenkins

Konstantinos Tsakalozos kos.tsakalozos at canonical.com
Wed Nov 22 10:17:08 UTC 2017

Hi James,

We build our charms, push them to the store on the edge channel, and
then our tests run against what is on edge. With this approach the
team can sync on a specific build revision instead of each one
separately trying to rebuild the charm locally and reproduce any
unexpected behaviour. As soon as we are happy with a build we just
promote it to the next channel (beta,candidate or stable). You can
find our work here:
https://github.com/juju-solutions/kubernetes-jenkins/tree/master/charms

Cheers,
Konstantinos