Juju vs Openshift

Giuseppe Attardi giuseppe.attardi at garr.it
Tue Jun 27 09:00:00 UTC 2017

I found this quick comparison between Openshift and Kubernetes:
	https://medium.com/levvel-consulting/the-differences-between-kubernetes-and-openshift-ae778059a90e <https://medium.com/levvel-consulting/the-differences-between-kubernetes-and-openshift-ae778059a90e>
It points out that OpenShift adds routes, projects and configuration.
Projects provide authentication and resource management, that seems what you already get with O~S projects.

Then there is Deployment Configuration:

	https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.3/dev_guide/deployments/how_deployments_work.html <https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.3/dev_guide/deployments/how_deployments_work.html>

that looks quite similar to what Juju does.
Then the question is: can Juju deal with configuration of Kubernetes pods?

—