Running KVM in addition to LXC on local LXD CLOUD

N. S. n5pascal at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 13:13:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am running 10 machines on local LXD cloud, and it's fine.

My host is Ubuntu 16.04, kernel 4.4.0-81.

However, I have the following challenge:
One of the machines (M0) stipulates a kernel 4.7+

As it's known, unlike KVM, LXC makes use of same kernel of the host system and in this case (4.4.0-81) breaching thus the stipulation of M0 (4.7+).

I have read that starting Juju 2.0, KVM is no more supported.

How could I prepare the stipulation of M0?

Thanks for your help
BR,
Nazih