is Hdp bundle still maintained/supported?

Samuel Cozannet samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
Wed Jun 21 06:30:22 UTC 2017

Hi Patrizio,

My recommendation is that you go to the freenode channel #juju, and then
talk to Kevin (kwmonroe, also cced). He has a lot of wits on these
solutions and will be able to help you, tell you where report bugs and also
see if there is a potential implementation path for your issues

Best,
Sam

--
Samuel Cozannet
Cloud, Big Data and IoT Strategy Team
samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
mob: +33 616 702 389
skype: samnco
Twitter: @SaMnCo_23
[image: View Samuel Cozannet's profile on LinkedIn]
<https://es.linkedin.com/in/scozannet>