multi model/cloud deploy (how to deploy kubernates-workers in multitenant openstack)

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Fri Jun 16 11:26:36 UTC 2017

If you have started the machine yourself, you should be able to "juju
add-machine ssh:IP_ADDRESS" and then use that as a "juju deploy --to X"
target.

However, you will still need to tear down the machine when you're done. We
don't yet support multi-provider models. Likely we won't, but we will
support cross-model relations, which would let you have some of your
workloads on different providers. Though if you wanted it to be logically 1
application, with units in different providers, that wouldn't quite work
the way you wanted.

John
=:->