Juju 2.0-rc3 is here!
curtis at canonical.com
Thu Oct 6 22:15:11 UTC 2016
A new development release of Juju, 2.0-rc3, is here!
## What's new?
* For an AWS VPC account juju will create a t2.medium for controller
instances by default now. Non-controller instances are unchanged for
now, and remain m3.medium by default. Controller instance root disk
now defaults to 32GiB, but can be overridden with constraints.
* Shorten the hostnames we apply to instances created by the OpenStack
Example old hostname:
Example new hostname:
* Added support for LXD 2.3 apis
* New update-credential command
* Added --model-default option to the bootstrap
* LXD containers now have proper hostnames set
## How do I get it?
If you are running Ubuntu, you can get it from the juju devel ppa:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:juju/devel
sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install juju-2.0
Windows, Centos, and MacOS users can get a corresponding installer at:
## Feedback Appreciated!
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju at lists.ubuntu.com and join us on #juju on freenode. We would love to hear
your feedback and usage of juju.
## Anything else?
You can read more information about what's in this release by viewing the
release notes here:
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju