Ceph-Radosgw Account Quotas

Liam Young liam.young at canonical.com
Tue Mar 29 10:48:09 UTC 2016

Hi James,

The ceph-radosgw  charm does register endpoints with keystone. The catalog
query below was against the deployment done by the 018-basic-trusty-liberty
ceph-radosgw amulet test:

$ keystone catalog --service object-store

Service: object-store
+-------------+----------------------------------+
|   Property  |              Value               |
|   adminURL  |    http://10.5.5.41:80/swift     |
|      id     | 5369a3e7cdc846af8c6a1cda90a6bd7a |
| internalURL |   http://10.5.5.41:80/swift/v1   |
|  publicURL  |   http://10.5.5.41:80/swift/v1   |
|    region   |            RegionOne             |

Having said that I don't know whether ceph-radosgw supports managing qutoas
via that api, I suspect not.

Liam