Ceph-Radosgw Account Quotas

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:56:03 UTC 2016

Team,

I have a need to increase the account quotas of my ceph-radosgw object
storage. To the extent of my knowledge, I need to preform api calls similar
to those found here:
http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/config-reference/content/object-storage-account-quotas.html

Is this functionality currently supported by the object-store api?

I feel like ceph-radosgw may not be passing the relational data on identity
joined hook to facilitate the creation of my needed endpoint.

Has anyone else hit this yet? I feel like this is a legitimate bug with
either ceph-radosgw or keystone, although I could just be missing something.

I feel like I need the public and internal endpoints created here:
http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/install-guide-ubuntu/swift-controller-install.html

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

James