delayed juju beta16 until next week

Ian Booth ian.booth at canonical.com
Fri Aug 19 00:01:29 UTC 2016

Just to provide a little more clarity on the Azure issue.

The recent Azure SDK update changed the Azure behaviour as exposed to Juju. We
were previously not waiting for machines to be marked as fully provisioned; the
SDK now does this for us. MS says this is what you must do. The effect on Juju
is that deployments take twice as long since everything is now serialised.

Andrew has an idea that we may be able to work around it but there are no
guarantees at this point. But we'll try and find a suitable workaround.