Juju 2.0 not compatible with lxd 2.1, watch upgrading

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Thu Aug 18 16:52:48 UTC 2016

It was caught today in Juju testing that we fail to build with the latest
lxd 2.1 [1]. This initially seems like it's an issue in that the team
checks for lxd versioning much too tightly. We're working to update this as
fast as possible and doing some testing to see what's new in 2.1 that might
cause any issues.

In the mean time, please be aware when upgrading that if you upgrade lxd to
2.1 you will not be able to use lxd with it until we get our updates in
place.

Rick

1: https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1614559