[Review Queue] zulu8, apache-hbase, git, haproxy

Kevin Monroe kevin.monroe at canonical.com
Thu Sep 3 18:47:05 UTC 2015

Hi friends - Amir, Andrew, and I hit up the queue this morning.  Here's our
summary:

+ Zulu8
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1477661

This is an opensource fork of OpenJDK.  We made a few suggestions in
previous reviews (including the addition of amulet tests).  These were
merged in by the author, and we've given it a +1.  It's queued for
promulgation and should make it into the store soon.

+ Apache HBase
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1487050

There's still a bit of work to be done around status reporting, but this
has passed a functional review.  We're smoothing out the rough edges and
will put it up for another review by this time next week.

+ git-ssh
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1481282

Need to deploy your own git server? Want to check out some awesome actions?
Use this charm.  We're happy to see that hiccups from previous reviews have
been cleared and this has been promulgated.  Check it out:
https://jujucharms.com/git/

+ haproxy
https://code.launchpad.net/~verterok/charms/trusty/haproxy/restart-rsyslog-after-install/+merge/268981

We weren't able to run the included tests for this charm, so we've
requested feedback from the author on running these in a pristine
environment.

We're in #juju if you've got questions/comments.  Thanks!
-Kevin Monroe