transcode charm is unmaintained - call for maintainership

Marco Ceppi marco.ceppi at canonical.com
Fri Sep 4 17:05:33 UTC 2015

Hello juju!

Dustin Kirkland has stepped down as the maintainer of the transcode charm.
As a result of this action we've started an accelerated unmaintained
process. The first step is this email asking if anyone is interested taking
on maintainership of the charm to get it up to snuff for deployment.

If we don't receive any interest in maintainership of the charm before 2015
Sept 11 the charm will be removed from the recommended charm namespace and
put in cs:~unmaintained-charms/precise/transcode At that point transcode
will still be deployable using the full namespace URL
(cs:~unmaintained-charms/precise/transcode).

At any point in time, either now or after the 11th of Sept, if you're
interested in taking maintainership reply to this email or this bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+source/transcode/+bug/1492399 to start
the new maintainership process.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi