[Review Queue] AppScale, IBM MQ, IBM GPFS, Ubuntu, RabbitMQ

Antonio Rosales antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Sat Mar 28 18:35:25 UTC 2015

New Charm AppScale.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1424335
The charm overall looked good, and deployed as described.  I had a few
small suggestions, however I recommeded this one to be accepted into
the charm store.

New Charm IBM MQ
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1432489
Working with IBM to figure out the best way to deliver the licensed binaries.

New Charm IBM GPFS
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1431045
Also working with IBM on this charm to figure out the best way to
deliver the licensed binaries.

Update to Ubuntu
https://code.launchpad.net/~cbjchen/charms/trusty/ubuntu/lxc-network-config/+merge/250666
This update brought a config option to the Ubuntu charm to create a
new network for LXC. I updated the README with how to use the config
option, made the option false by default, and wrote a test to cover
the new config option. Post those updates I recommended the update be
merged in.

Update RabbitMQ
https://code.launchpad.net/~brad-marshall/charms/trusty/rabbitmq-server/nagios-fixes-sync-charmhelpers/+merge/251551
Adam found some upstream issues, but those are being address. Ultimately a +1.

Also sync'ed up with Nicopace and Marco on a few of his outstanding
charm MPs around charm testing.

thanks,
--
Antonio Rosales