New Docker goodies

Adam Israel adam.israel at canonical.com
Fri Mar 27 19:54:36 UTC 2015

And here's a docker image of juju trunk:

    docker run -ti -v $HOME/.juju-trunk:/home/ubuntu/.juju
adamisrael/juju-trunk

This is a nightly build of trunk, for those of us who want to explore
the bleeding edge. The image contains the go compiler, git, and the
source installed under ~/.go/. It does not, however, persist any changes
you might make (although I can add support for that if anyone is
interested).