Multi-user Juju Questions

Ali Saidi asaidi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:13:31 UTC 2015

I'm trying to understand how multiple users can interact with MaaS and
Juju.

It seems like some support is now available [1,2], although I'm not certain
what state it's in. Is there any documentation about the different use
models for multiple users interacting with Juju? Is there a roadmap of
multi-user features?

In my ideal model someone using Juju would request a number of nodes from
MaaS and then be able to deploy only to them using Juju. However, I'd
prefer to not require a separate orchestration server for each user. Is
this possible?

Thanks,
Ali

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2015-January/004827.html